Enjoy tax-free shopping at Yamano Music!
- We offer tax-free shopping at Ginza Main Store,Rock Inn Shinjuku, Rock Inn Sendai, Rock Inn Kichijoji, Rock Inn Namba, Sound Crew Kichijoji, Sound Crew Ebina, Sound Crew Kashiwa, Sound Crew Kumagaya, Sound Crew Utsunomiya, Center Kita and Wind Crew (wind instuments store at Shin-Okubo)
- You can purchase any items in the stores under the conditions described as below.
- Japan visitors with a temporary stay status are eligible for tax-free shopping.
- A passport is required to show when shopping tax free. We will attach a purchase proof document to your passport which will be collected by the customs at the time of your departure.
INSTRUMENTS & GOODS
For purchase of over 5,000 JPY(excluding tax)
at a given store on one calendar day. No combination with consumables & accessories.
A copy of your passport is required for the purchase over 1,000,000 JPY.
CONSUMABLES & ACCESSORIES
For purcahse range of 5,000 JPY to 500,000 JPY(excluding tax).
No combination with instruments & goods.
Items must be taken out of Japan within 30 days of purchase. Do not open the sealed package until leaving Japan. Tax will be charged if consumed in Japan.
Any items you purchase in Japan may be subject to import duties in your home country.
You must take the tax-free goods out of Japan within 30 days of purchase.
- You must take the tax-free items out of Japan.
- Tax-free program is Not applied to goods purchased for business or commercial purposes.
- Tax-free procedures will be processed at the shop where you purchase the goods and cannot be processed together with goods purchased in other shops.
- Tax exemption procedure is applied on one day only. Shopping items purchased on a different day are not applicable.
4-5-6 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:30 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
【Notice of change in opening hours】
The opening hours will change from 1st July 2018.
New opening hours will be following.
[B1, 1F, 2F, 3F] 10:30～20:00
[4F, 5F, 6F] Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 11:00～20:00 / Saturday, Sunday and public holiday : 10:30～20:00
Risa Building 2/3F, 1-11-22 Hyakunincho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. –7:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10:30 a.m. –7:00 p.m.
Juraku Twin A, 3-35-16 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. –8:00 p.m.
Mano Building, 3-35-17 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. –8:00 p.m.
JOJI FORUM B1F-3F, 1-4-18 Kichijojihoncho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo
Kichijoji MH Building 1F, 2-12-7 Kichijojihoncho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo
LA CITTADELLA MAGGIORE 1F, 4-1 Ogawacho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa
Northport Mall 4F, 1-25-1 Nakagawachuo, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
ViNAWALK Ichibankan 3F, 1-1-1 Chuo, Ebina-shi, Kanagawa
NITTOH MALL 3F, 2-245 Ginza, Kumagaya-shi, Saitama
Higashiguchi Nibangai Quartier 5 2F, 1-2-31 Kashiwa, Kashiwa-shi, Chiba
Lalasquare UTSUNOMIYA 5F, 1-4-6 Ekimaedori, Utsunomiya-shi, Tochigi
Quartier 5 on the opposite side of Daiei in CLIS ROAD, 2-4-2 Chuo, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyag